วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Work Excuses 101: Need Excuses Don't Want To Go Into Work Or Just Want A Laugh

Product Description Product DescriptionFor one reason or another there comes a time in life when you need an excuse, everyone has one tucked away hidden inside of them ready to pop out when even ever an unsuspecting moment arrives.This is a collection of such excuses that have been used by people like you and I either in fun or because we just couldn't think of anything better and some of the excuses that I found are funny giggle makers.Of course not for a moment do I suggest that you use these as your little black book of excuses but just in case you do use some of these and have a day off work - I have found some letter and email templates if you have to give your employer/ doctor / uni teacher a letter of explanation!Now sit back with a cuppa and have a laugh at some of the excuses people use!Product DescriptionFor one reason or another there comes a time in life when you need an excuse, everyone has one tucked away hidden inside of them ready to pop out when even ever an unsuspecting moment arrives.This is a collection of such excuses that have been used by people like you and I either in fun or because we just couldn't think of anything better and some of the excuses that I found are funny giggle makers.Of course not for a moment do I suggest that you use these as your little black book of excuses but just in case you do use some of these and have a day off work - I have found some letter and email templates if you have to give your employer/ doctor / uni teacher a letter of explanation!Now sit back with a cuppa and have a laugh at some of the excuses people use!

Product Description Work Excuses 101: Need Excuses Don't Want To Go Into Work Or Just Want A Laugh Read More
Recent Product
#^%Sale Now The Diving Bell and the Butterfly: A Memoir of Life...
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS <IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable> COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น